Not content with putting together carefully-curated edits of fragrances for you to try, Jo’s team at The Perfume Society has had the brainwave of assembling a selection of skincare gorgeousness that is truly a treat for the senses.
And there’s a really good reason for seeking out products that deliver sensory pleasures. As Jo (Fairley, our own Beauty Bible co-author) observes in the booklet which accompanies this selection of skincare: ‘Something I learned long ago as a beauty editor is that the fragrance of a moisturiser, a balm or a body lotion is intrinsically linked to its effectiveness. Quite simply, when we love the scent of our skincare, we use it often, and with delight – and that’s honestly when we see results.’
The Scented Skincare Collection is valued at an amazing £75 but is available for £22+ p&p* (find it here).
It’s packaged in a useful-but-glam limited edition Latest In Beauty make-up bag – perfect for storing your goodies on the go – and the accompanying ‘mini-magazine’ is filled with insider tips and tricks to help you make the most of your skincare ritual.
Here’s what you’ll find in the bag (see below for the line-up)…
• Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Body Cream 40ml (normally £38 for 200ml)
• Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque 100ml – full size product (worth £11.49)
• Weleda Pomegranate Body Lotion 20ml (normally £22.95 for 200ml)
• MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion 10ml (normally £27.50 for 100ml)
• Aurelia Aromatic Repair and Brighten Hand Cream 7ml (normally £28 for 75ml)
• This Works Sleep Plus Trouble Shooter 10ml (normally £35 for 120ml)
• Balance Me Restore and Replenish Face Cream 15ml (normally £40 for 50ml)
• Rosalena Rock & Rose Face Oil 5ml (normally £42 for 15ml)
• Ultrasun Face 25ml (normally from £20 for 50ml)
• Amie New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish 25ml (normally £5.95 for 100ml )
Click here to buy it at perfumesociety.org
Images & Article by The Beauty Bible