Rosalena Skincare Launches 100% preservative-free face mist
Rosalena Skincare, the natural, oil-based skincare range made with bio-actives and 100% pure plant ingredients, has launched a new 100% naturally preserved Goodness & Tonic Face Mist. Goodness & Tonic incorporates Rosalena’s trademarked ‘PlantPreserve’, a unique plant-based, paraben-free ingredient that effectively preserves water-based products naturally.
A skin refresher in a portable 50ml bottle, Goodness & Tonic Face Mist (£22) rejuvenates, tones and stimulates both skin & mind using natural ingredients specially chosen for their unique properties:
• Melissa Floral Water – to lift sluggish and dull looking skin
• Orange Blossom Floral Water – for circulation, hydration and also an excellent tonic for stressed and irritated skin
• Sweet Orange Essential Oil and Bergamot Essential Oils – both lift your mood and are natural antiseptics and skin brighteners
• Grapefruit Essential Oil – a natural antioxidant, which tones and illuminates the complexion, and also helps to reduce stress
• PlantPreserve – Rosalena’s unique plant-based preservative excludes the need for chemical parabens or preservatives and has skin conditioning properties too
• Citric Acid – Vitamin C to brighten and help to protect skin against free radical damage
A tonic for tired, stressed and dehydrated skin, Goodness & Tonic is designed for a wide range of applications: it can be used as a toner to tighten and brighten skin; applied as a primer for make-up; to refresh and create a mindful ‘pause’ in advance of a yoga session or busy day at the office; to re-energize after a gym workout; to rehydrate during a long commute or flight; and to cool down by the beach or pool.
Launched in November 2014, Rosalena Skincare is a British company based in London and the brainchild of Helena Chapman & Maja Griffith. Their vision was to develop a serious skincare range that delivers better skin, naturally, and is a joy to use. The application is as important as the results and Helena and Maja are big advocates of the intrinsic mind and skin connection; their three-word mantra – Pause, Breathe, Be – influences their entire ethos and encourages their customers to make a mindful moment every day.
Rosalena’s Rock & Rose Face Oil was awarded ‘Editor’s Choice’ in the 2017 beauty shortlist Awards. The brand is expanding the product range with the addition of a luxurious lip balm in 2017.
Learn more about how Helena Chapman and Maja Griffith, Co-founders of Rosalena Skincare started their botanical journey.
For more information and to view the full Rosalena Skincare range, visit: www.rosalena.co.uk
Images & Article by www.pilot-pr.com